The V-Mount battery plate cannot be used if the Matthews Monitor mount is installed.
The Lilliput BM280-4KS is a 28-inch HDR field monitor with true 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) professional 10-bit IPS panel for best image quality at 300 cd brightness.
With over 71cm picture diagonal, 3G HD-SDI, DVI and 4 x HDMI IN. Operation with V-Mount batteries or by the supplied power supply. Including FlightCase.
TE HUUR voor slechts € 195,95 Euro per dag.
As a successor of the legendary BM280-4K the following functions are supplemented:
• HDR-compatible (only HDMI 1)
• Supports 3D LUTs (also Native and Rec.709)
• Own 3D LUTs via USB stick
• Color Space
• 3D Luts
• Time Code
• Level Meter
• False Color
Large field monitor with professional connections. Exactly the right device for those who have 7-10 inch monitors just too little screen size. The Lilliput BM280-4KS offers a large 71 "(28") display with a very sharp native resolution of 3840x2160 pixels. Thanks to the IPS technology, the display not only displays the colors well but is also stable in viewing angles.
Professional video monitorfor directing, editing, studio or field use
• HDR and 3D LUT
• Bright and sharp display with 71cm screen size
• True resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels allows native preview of 4K
• IPS technology provides good contrast and colors
• Precise calibration via RGB controls possible
• Video inputs4 x HDMI (1 x4K or 4 x HD), VGA, DVI and HD-SDI / SDI In / Out
• HDMI input 1 with HDMI 2.0 are 4K in 25/30/50/60 HZ possible
• HDMI input 2-4 with HDMI 1.4 are 4K with 25/30 Hz possible
• SDI input with 3G-SDI FullHD (1920x1080) at 50/60 Hz
• Continuous 10-bit color processing (manufacturer)
• SDI can be looped through (passthrough)
• Aspect of the image can be adjusted(eg for equalization in anamorphic Cinemascope productions)
• Connection for headphones over 3.5mm jack
• VESA 100x100 holes for wall mount on the back
• Flightcase - sturdy transport housing included
• Giant glare protection for outdoor use and strongly lit studios
• Operation from the mains socket or via rechargeable batteries (Sony V-mount)
• Tally connection via 9-pin SUB-D
top of page
bottom of page